From: Andy Oram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jan 5, 2004 11:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Boston.pm] OT:Safari Bookshelf

I guess I should stop lurking and say thanks for all the kind comments.
Anything special that any of you would like me to pass on to people I
know on the Safari team? I haven't noticed any specific criticism. Also,
if you feel happy enough that you'd like to give a testimonial that we
could use in marketing, let me know and I'll find a marketing person to
slurp it up.

Andy Oram  O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.        email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Editor     90 Sherman Street                       voice: 617-499-7479
           Cambridge, MA 02140-3233                  fax: 617-661-1116
           USA                         http://www.praxagora.com/andyo/
Stories at Web site:
The Bug in the Seven Modules     Code the Obscure     The Disconnected