On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 21:11, Uri Guttman wrote:
>   RJK> A regular day would be fine.  I think many people would prefer
>   RJK> it, in fact.

OK, if this moves forward I'll get us on the regular schedule. Second
Tuesdays?

> and what about the beer/soda/pizza? can't we dip into john silber's
> petty cash account for that?

Doubtful. Given that I'm going through the same person who was working
with me for hosting YAPC and was a bit miffed at doing a lot of leg work
then not being able to get required information to move forward, I'd
rather not push my luck just now. However, Perl is the main language
taught under the Bioinformatics Program (whose space we'd be using), so
if we start getting a regular showing of students, we _may_ be able to
work something out next fall.

--
Sean Quinlan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>