On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 02:26:14PM -0400, Dan Sugalski wrote:
> (Eudora, however, automatically inlines
> any plain text attachments, so I don't have to explicitly jump
> through hoops--they're jumped through for me :)

I think the difference between your setup and Steve's is
how the client handles multipart mail components.

Sean's mail comes with a MIME component called "multipart/signed"
and the multipart section contains a "text/plain" section
and a application/pgp-signature  section.

Eudora either knows about multipart/signed, or at least assumes
that multipart/signed should be handled in some manner similar to
other multipart sections. Outlook seems to treat multipart/signed
as an unknown type and ignores any subcomponent.