A big thanks to Damian from me as well. Always a treat.

I'm going to have to add /mxs to Impatient Perl, now.
It just seems so "right".

Unfortunately, that's about the only specific thing
I can remember from teh talk. Should have taken notes.
I was too busy laughing though. Some people have a brain
like a seive, I've got a brain like a colander.

What was the #include module again? That one was
really cool. And then there was the module to
make /mxs the default regexp options.

I think there were a couple modules that I'd like
to roll into Impatient Perl. Does anyone have a
list of modules mentioned in the talk? The names
would probably be enough to remind me what they
were about.

--
"Impatient Perl"
A GNU-FDL training manual for the hyperactive.