Boston.pm will have a tech meeting Tuesday, February 8, at Boston
University, Kenmore Classroom Building, 565 Commonwealth Ave, room 103
(directions below), starting at 7:30pm.  (This is the same building but a
different room from our usual location.)

Well-known Perl trainer and writer brian d foy will be presenting at this
month's meeting.  brian is also the publisher of The Perl Review.
http://www.theperlreview.com/

brian will be giving his talk on Automating Software Releases.
http://www.panix.com/~comdog/#talks

Please RSVP to me if you're planning to attend - rjk-bostonpm(at)tamias.net

Pizza and soda will be provided.

Ronald

For more information about Boston Perl Mongers, or to subscribe to one of
our mailing lists, visit our website at http://boston.pm.org/

Directions, courtesy of Sean:

BU's Kenmore Classroom Building, 565 Commonwealth Ave, room 103.
http://www.bu.edu/visit/maps/campus/33-45.html - building 39

The building is on the river side of Comm. Ave., just outside of Kenmore
Sq.

By T:
If you're taking the T, exit on the same side as the Barnes & Nobles
bookstore - should be a right coming up through the turnstiles - and head
away from downtown on Comm. Ave.

By car:
There is a pay parking lot right next to the building and lots of street
parking on Bay State Rd.