> Bogart Salzberg wrote:
>
>> I put some of our recent posts on the certification issue into a
>> blender and this is what came out. Some of you will recognize your
>> own  words. However, it's supposed to be fun, so trust me: good will
>> is  intended.

I think the Tim Bunce doll should have been a spaniard
who repeated the phrase: "Hello! My name is Tim Bunce!
You're using the perl script I put on CPAN. Prepare to hire!"

"HELLO! My name is Time Bunce!
You're using the perl scripte I put on CPAN. Prepare to hire!"

And I would have had F, U, and D working for JAPH,
but we all have our own twist on things.

Other than that, pretty good.