We had about 25 people at Tuesday's tech meeting at MIT.

Phil Mitchell introduced 2People, a community website focusing on
sustainability, and Reef, the software behind it that he is developing,
using Catalyst.

Phil then led an open discussion on the implementation of Reef, touching on
topics such as content caching, GIS, database schemas, and keyword
categories.

A mockup of the 2People website:
http://www.2people.org/

Information about Catalyst:
http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/
http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/MoreFAQ

Next month's meeting will be on Tuesday, October 11, at MIT, E51-376.
Please contact me if you're interested in giving a presentation.

Ronald

P.S. Those of you who received review copies of O'Reilly books, please
email me once you've written a review.  I'll send a reminder in a few weeks
if I haven't heard from you.