Here are the rules for job postings on this list.  This text is included in
the welcome message for all new subscriptions.

I might add a new one: if someone errs by sending a job offer directly to
the list, please do not respond by flaming the poster...

thanks,
Ronald

Job postings may not be posted directly to the list.  Instead, job postings
should be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I will review each posting,
and either post it to the list or return it to the sender for editing.

When I send a job posting to the list, the Subject header will include the
string "[job]".

Guidelines for job postings:

1. Perl must be a primary aspect of the job.

2. The job must be located in the greater Boston area.

3. The following information should be included in the job posting:
   Required skill-set
   Contract or permanent position?
     Pay range, for contract positions
     Incentives, for permanent positions
   Placement through a recruiter, or directly with the company?
   Location, and whether telecommuting is available
   Company's product or service