hi all,

i brought back a bunch of perl polo shirts as promised but with one
catch. they only had L and XL left so those who ordered M and XXL are
out of luck. sorry. there may be another batch ordered sometime and i
will let you know in advance if i can and you can place a specific order
then. these shirts are very nice and popular so i expect another batch
may be created and i will ask about it.

so i will bring the shirts i have to the meeting on tuesday and if you
ordered an L or XL and are there you can pick it up. the best way to pay
will be doing it yourself through the perl foundation donation page

        https://donate.perlfoundation.org/index.pl?node=Contribution%20Info

the price is $15 for these shirts (they were being sold for $20 at
yapc/oscon). put a note in that says your $15 donation is for a polo
from the boston.pm bulk buy. you can also send a check. please don't
send any money to me as the last time i handled money like this i
delayed way too long and i don't need another thing on my overflowing
plate.

i also brought back a few more shirts than were ordered (all L and XL of
course) so if anyone else wants one, just show up to the meeting or let
me know. some of you said you wouldn't be able to go to a meeting to
pick them up so let me know about that. since damian is speaking here in
september and that might attract you to a meeting i can bring the rest
of the shirts there and sell them. if someone wants to help with any
cash payments there and donate that to tpf, i would appreciate the help.

thanx,

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com