  BO> On 11/15/06, Kirsten Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  >> I'm working on it, and will hopefully have a reasonable plan to share
  >> pretty soon.  Uri, I hope you don't mind if I use you as my guinea pig
  >> for setup on the calendars, since you stepped forward to ask :-)

  BO> Just FYI, it looks like Mark Fowler still owns perladvent.org,
  BO> although there's nothing there at the moment. I'd like to keep him
  BO> aware of what's afoot, especially if he's already got something
  BO> planned for this year. (Richard, I think you said you were already
  BO> going to do this, but I may be a few messages behind.)

jerrad pierce (who is the one pushing this) already knows about
perladvent.org and will be (has been?) in touch with fowler about
this. and he should be the guinea pig, not me!

the main thing is to get advent.perl.org, some hosting, wiki or other sw
for the pages and let jerrad lead this.

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com