BBW fenway has to be on a Away game night, fair walk from Greenline Kenmore or
D-Fenway
.
BBW has a 2nd, west end location (old Commonwealth Brew) near the New Boston
Garden (avoid Celts/Bruins/Circus). Closest to North Stn Green/Orange, but
walkable from Red/CharlesMGH and Blue.

CBC is walkable from Kendal/MIT/CC and even Central, both Red.

If we can get backroom table, CBC is easiest to hear in.

CBC is probably most Bike friendly, but may want to take a flatter bridge with
better shoulders than Longfellow (old salt and pepper)

Reportedly there are other brewpubs in the area, but I haven't tried them.

Bill Ricker, typing with thumbs ...