hi pizza mongers,

can someone take on the difficult task of ordering the pizza and
fronting the moolah for it? cidc should pay you back as they are still
sponsoring our pizza in trade for the jobs search promotions they
did. ronald can fill you in on reimbursement or maybe sean or some other
cide worker can help there. the job is to also get a head count (low
since i am the main speaker :), order the amount of pizza and soda, buy
ice and bring paper goods (where did ronald get them from?). maybe this
is too hard so a pair of you can split the work? :)

as usual email the (yet unknown) pizza guy if you are coming. well, mail
the list instead until we have a pizza guy.

thanx,

uri, the getting more fearful leader

--
Uri Guttman  ------  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --