Please RSVP for tomorrow night's tech meeting ...

So far I have RSVPs from the following people:

Uri Guttman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Steve Scaffidi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Bill Ricker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Bernardo Rechea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Glenn Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Bob Clancy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Philipp Hanes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If you RSVP'ed and I missed you, or you meant to RSVP and are doing that
right now (hint, hint :-), please send me a note so I can pass a count
onto WDR.  (I'll probably ask again tomorrow, but it's better to give as
much advance notice as you can.)

thanks,
--
Bob