The January meeting of Boston PM will be a this coming Tuesday the
13th. Uri will be exploring Table Driven testing in Perl as seen in
Sort::Maker http://search.cpan.org/src/URI/Sort-Maker-0.06/t/common.pm

This month, we will be our previous room   E51-376 one last time.
The next two months we will be up a side aisle in a larger room.

Refreshments provided by our kind sponsor CIDC; be Sure to mention
Boston.PM when you send them a resume.

RSVP to me if you're planning to attend - bill.n1vux (at) gmail.com

Pizza and soda for this meeting will (likely) be sponsored by
Cambridge Interactive
Development Corp.  Thanks CIDC!

NOTE - Lately the lot has filled early, overflow is to Hayward lots.
See alternatives via wiki.
http://boston.pm.org/kwiki/

--
Bill