Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 21:24:47 -0500
From: Bill Ricker <bill.n1...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Boston.pm] can we find one student for GSoC 2009?
To: Boston Perl Mongers <boston...@pm.org>

Can we get a few local volunteers for Perl's student outreach program?

If you know a likely candidate or have the time to do a campus visit,
please step forward.  Let's help make this happen:

http://leto.net/dukeleto.pl/2009/01/perl-monger-parallelism.html

This is *just* recruiting student to apply for GSoC and do it it for
Perl (not volunteering to be project mentor - which latter is not a
bad thing either, but not what is being called for now.)

(Please feel free to contact me off-list if you or someone you know
would like to volunteer.)

Bill
incumbent acting facilitator, Boston.PM
n1...@arrl.net bill.n1...@gmail.com