From: Uri Guttman <u...@stemsystems.com>
   Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 00:59:08 -0500

   hi all,

   during my talk last tuesday i was given some actual bug feedback amongst
   all the brickbats and heckling. my reputation was besmirched by calls
   that i would take the ideas and not credit the little ones who so rudely
   pointed out flaws in my code. well all i can say is HA! . . .

   i will now go crawl back under my rock.

   uri

Thank you, sir; your reputation stands unblotted.  Not that I would have
minded otherwise, as it was a small thing.

   But surely someone who jokes about stealing code has to expect a
certain amount of razzing in return?

                                        -- Bob Rogers
                                           http://www.rgrjr.com/