Quoting Andy Oram <an...@oreilly.com>:
We're looking for people to help us create our first joint book
project on the weekend of March 21-22 in Cambridge, Mass. The subject
is:
 An introduction to the command line

I cannot make this project, but it sounds interesting. I thought also it might be prudent to point out something that should be obvious to most people here: it would be a good idea to sign up for one of the online plagiarism-checking
services available.  It could be too easy in writing such a book to copy a
section from an existing manual page, but that could be considered plagiarism
unless properly cited and permission obtained from the original author if
necessary.

+ Richard J. Barbalace