On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 10:31:29PM -0400, Federico Lucifredi wrote:

> True, but I have not yet done a single animated slide in my life.
> Bullets, code and occasionally pictures slapped on a background are all
> I need. If I can start writing my slides in text templates, my personal
> satisfaction with not having to ever look at Powerpoint or OO junk would
> be great.

Am I a terrible heretic for quite liking Powerpoint?  I think it's a
great tool, that is usually horribly abused.  And yes, I've used
animation in my slides.  Occasionally.  Carefully.

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

      You know you're getting old when you fancy the
      teenager's parent and ignore the teenager
        -- Paul M in uknot