Well, I dunno. We flash-challenged are probably a pretty small
minority these days.  I'll be cranky about it with the likes of
my bank, but I'd hate to bother these people.  If all else fails
my roommate's machine is probably due for some "maintenance".  I
could always get at them that way.

--
Michael Small
sma...@panix.com