On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 7:07 AM, Greg London <em...@greglondon.com> wrote:
> Hm,
>
> Can anyone recommend a good, reliable, secure, host/registrar?
> Must have phone support and shouldn't be too expensive.
>
> Greg

I've been with GKG.net since 2001 and have only had good experiences
with them.  Between my employers, non-profits where I volunteer, and
my personal use, I've registered at least a hundred domains with them
in the last decade.  They're low-cost, low-advertising, and I've been
able to call them and talk directly with a person who could help me
after a few rings.

As for security, I can only say that there haven't been any problems.

Nick