Next Tech Meeting
Tuesday, June 8, 2010 MIT E51-376
   * Steve S (hercynium)'s 'Getting out of CPAN dependency hell, and staying
out.'
will probably be deferred until July
 (Steve is likely unable to attend)

THEREFORE
    * Standard Backup topics will be in effect ...
        CPAN Module Maintenance Workshop
   or  YAPC Powerpoint Karaoke

RSVP count will be taken early afternoon Tuesday so CIDC, our kind
sponsors (still I hope?), can place order.

* Tech Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at MIT
[(directions) http://boston.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?MITDirections ].
** *NOTE* - Lately the lot has filled early, overflow is to Hayward
lots (avoid MEDICAL RESERVED spaces!). See above
** Suggestions for future meetings solicited on Topics page [
http://boston.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?TechMeetingTopics ]

--
Bill
n1...@arrl.net bill.n1...@gmail.com