Hi all,

I'd like to start promoting my web development business. I've had the name
CWFEU since I was 11, but my girlfriend doesn't think it flows and thinks I
should come up with a new name. (The acronym stands for "Complete Web for
Everyday Users" though I never spell it out for people). First question: any
opinion on that?

Second, I'm a Drupal developer and have had a lot of fun designing sites in
Drupal. Now I'd like to start getting into frameworks. Worked with pylons and
tomcat, now learning about catalyst.

Now that I am starting to turn down projects, I'd like to get my business
running. I was comparing DBA versus LLC. Anyone have a recommendation here for
web development consulting? Any recommendations on business card companies that
provide good services at good rates?

What do you think the job market will be like over the coming years? With cloud
computing, it seems the options are endless.

Finally, and most importantly, can you offer any advice on getting into web
development 20-30 hours a week? I'm hoping to do this after I finish college,
if I don't go into a PhD program. I'd like to start on the right foot, so to
speak.

Thanks!

Best,
Chris