The first Davis Square Tech Social went well, with good conversation, and a nice mix of area ruby and perl folks (I'd failed to post to the python list). Thanks to Monte, there's now a mailing list (see below). There will likely be a second lunch soonish.

Mitchell

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Davis Sq Tech Social
Date:   Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:18:51 -0400
From:   Monte <montebr...@gmail.com>
To:     Boston Ruby Group <boston-rubygr...@googlegroups.com>

For those of you who didn't make it, last July 7th was the first-ever Davis
Square tech social!

Due to the good turnout and apparent interest in further events, I have
created a google group to handle setting up future events:

   http://groups.google.com/group/davis-sq-tech-social

Please take a second to join if you are interested. We can discuss how often
we would like to meet, locations, and so forth on the list.

This event is by no means limited to Rubyists. If you know somebody who you
think might be interested, please forward this on.

Cheers,

Monte