Bob reminds me

If you wanted to do the "graphics show-and-tell" thing,

That was I good Idea, I'd forgotten, thanks.

> I could put together something on some or all of the following:

       SVG
>        Bio::Graphics

Fabulous!
Who else is using what for perl graphics, numerical or otherwise ?

>        GD::Graph [maybe]

I can probably reprise that with some of my weather or radio data projects
if  there's nothing newer in our collective harddrives, and
     GD::Simple Color
   and Graphics::ColorNames
via
  http://www.perladvent.org/2006/11/

> But it probably wouldn't amount to more than 45 minutes all told.

Well in the spirit of stone soup, let's each bring something for the pot if
we can.

--
Bill
n1...@arrl.net bill.n1...@gmail.comd