On 02/14/2014 01:31 PM, Bill Ricker wrote:
And final link...

Uri's code for ACORD AL3 parser  using unpack() formats generated on the
fly from metadata (previously extracted, reformated, and loaded with perl
too):    http://sysarch.com/al3/

and please send me any code review comments on that. it is production code and all improvements are welcome. i am too well known for my code comments at meetings and here is your chance to shred my code. go for it! :)

but note that only the parser and loader are live now. the other scripts were mostly one-off's used to get the parser off the ground with less work on my part and to also allow easier changes later on.

thanx,

uri

--
Uri Guttman - The Perl Hunter
The Best Perl Jobs, The Best Perl Hackers