On 07/09/2014 12:48 PM, Bill Ricker wrote:
Due to low attendance in July & August, Tom and I were discussing not
having a Tech meeting in August. Unless of course someone insists s/he
really really wants to present on 8/12.

If we ask our President of Vice and Social Secretary Uri to organize a
Social meeting, would we want it on Tuesday Aug 12th or on a weekend ?

a social meeting is a good change of pace. another change of pace would be to meet somewhere other than a brew pub or similar. how about asian food? plenty of great choices all around. london.pm regularly meets for dim sum lunches (harder for us to do that).

any interest?

thanx,

uri

--
Uri Guttman - The Perl Hunter
The Best Perl Jobs, The Best Perl Hackers