hi all,

damian hasn't visited our area in a good long time. he does go to cities where they pay his expenses and he gives those amazingly crazy lectures we all love. well, we can get him here and the expense number he gives me is about $1k (hotel, air, food). i already have pledges of about $450 so we just need $550 more. given i know how many of you are working at perl shops, having your company donating $100 or so would be easy. i can do the arrangements when we get the total pledge up to the $1k (or maybe more) level. his visit would be around OSCON which is in late july. he doesn't come to yapc anymore as he doesn't want to be away from home for too long at a time.

thanx,

uri