I feel Dave's pain as I am a long time fan of BBC and other european
shortwave stations (now mostly only accessible on Internet streams alas),
and yes non-synchronized Summer Time switches make life *interesting.*

0000 utc

Yes, *that* week Boston/NY time is still UTC-05, Eastern Standard Time
(EST);
we don't shift to Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) until the *following* weekend.

(USA has, last decade, switched to switching before the UK in spring and
after UK in fall.
And yes, we use S for Standard not for Summer, just for confusion!)

So yes it would be *0000 UTC Wednesday, 10 March* for any European
night-owls wishing to tune in.
(We don't expect a lot of such, hence not catering to in the announcement.)

According to the TZ zonefile data - using my borrowed and enhanced
diagnostic Perl script to find systems which had outdated zonefiles when
the shift-shift occurred in 2007 -

$ TZ=America/'*New York*' perl ~/bin/dst.pl
Sun* Mar 14 01:59:59* EST 2021 --> Sun Mar 14 03:00:00 EDT 2021

$ TZ=Europe/*London* perl ~/bin/dst.pl
Sun *Mar 28 00:59:59* GMT 2021 --> Sun Mar 28 02:00:00 BST 2021
# if you can't remember the name of the zone ...
$ TZ=$(*tzselect*) perl ~/bin/dst.pl
Please identify a location so that time zone rules can be set correctly.
Please select a continent, ocean, "coord", or "TZ".
 1) Africa
 2) Americas ...

--
Bill Ricker