WHAT ELSE IS THERE FOR MEETINGS?

*Charlotte PM* also takes a summer break.

If anyone has topics they'd like to volunteer to cover in the fall, talk to
me off-list (or on).

If folks would like to have a *social virtual meeting* we can plan one a
little further in advance than a couple hours.

 Boston PM members would be welcome at the following virtual meetings -
both use Jitsi same as i do for BostonPM -

*NATICK FOSS <https://millermicro.com/FOSSUserGroupNatick.html> *this *Thursday
July 14th* (first Thurs except when holidays)
(NOTE: it meets early, *3-5pm ET *because it's mostly (semi)Retired people,
but if you're WFH w/o flex hours, you can second screen us ?)
  - tag team short talks on FLOSS topics and EFF-ish thoughts, with Q&A
option
  - I'll be discussing OPEN HARDWARE & FLOSS hyper-resolution GPS

*Boston Linux Unix <http://blu.org/>*  3d Weds,  July  meeting TBD. meeting
starts with Q&A before talk.

in Person:
MIT Flea Market <http://w1mx.mit.edu/flea-at-mit/> (swap meet) at MIT East
garage, this Sunday 17th 9-2pm  (really gets slow after 1230 iirc) and
August 21nd as well. Fourth Sunday through October.