Meeting will be live before 7pm EDT Tuesday Oct 11th, but no guest.

I'll announce a new date for Ovid & LeoNerd talk Corinna when we've figured
out what works for both of them.
(Real life is what happens when you have other plans - nothing dramatic but
we'd rather have both guests virtually present than force one to tap-dance.)

FWIW, I've heard Oct 26th (Weds) is going to be a VIRTUAL Charlotte PM,
with remote speaker, that we're invited to / co-sponsoring.
Details will be on NEXT announcement when it's formally announcible.

// Bill