To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can use the Google translate service to proxy an HTTP request -
hence the IP recorded will belong to Google. Without the apache logs
for this entry I wouldn't like to speculate further.

cheers,
 Jamie

--
Jamie Riden / [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UK Honeynet Project: http://www.ukhoneynet.org/