Anyone who can provide information please reply to Nicola.

Forwarded by Peter Vogel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
 From:    "~*nic h*~" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Date:    Sun, 24 Oct 2004 13:11:59 +0000
 Subject: re: boysed
----

Hi 
My name is nicola harding and i am studying a pdhpe degree. 
I am presently researching facts about boys education and making schools more boy 
friendly. I found a website regarding boysed and was wondering if you could send me 
more facts and details about your study on boys in education. I am doing a 
presentation for uni and would greatly appreciate it if you could send me information 
that could help me. 

Thanx 
Kind regards
Nicola HArding

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/pyIolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boysed/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to