Try the Commonwealth government's enquiry website through the DEST web link to 
their standingt committee- lots of submissions there. Check out the report. 
Also go to the NQSF web site and look into the Boys Education Lighthouse Scheme 
reports so far- planty there.
Further contact Newscastle Uni- Deb Hartman in the Boys Ed area- they run 
courses and have a journal.
The jury's out on single sex classes for subjects but most who take it on speak 
highly of the increased engagement it provides.
Chris

treble_dad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
First off let me introduce myself. I am Glen a father of two boys and a husband 
to a school 
principal. I know that making changes in public schools is very difficult. I 
have asked my 
wife if she would do a gender only classes and she tells me that it would not 
follow the 
district agenda. Meaning know way would I stick my neck out like that.

Have any of you been succesful in making changes in your local schools? If so 
how did you 
do it?

Thanks

Glen





Yahoo! Groups Links







Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boysed/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to