Jose, try www.whitepages.com. It has listings for residential and business phone numbers and I have found it helpful. It also has other resources such as a reverse phone directory, where one can enter a phone number and it will tell you what it is for in many cases. Hope this helps.

Saludos,
Lindsay
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jose Lomeli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:36 PM
Subject: [Braillenote] yellow pages


Hello; Listers, I have a question. Do any of you know a website where I can look for phone numbers? Something that is easier for the blind. Please write back.
From Jose Lomeli.

Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense. Inbound Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve.

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to