This is Joseph. The Intel Xscale processor dos not support the LS120 Sjper
Disk Drive. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Patricia Kepler
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:18 AM
To: Braillenote List
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] what about 7.0?

I  was curious about the PCMCIA slot as well. I discovered after my new unit
arrive that the  disk drive I always used on  my other unit was no
longer recognized.  Is that slot  completely useless now?    The wireless
network card I purchased came with a PCMCIA adapter, and although my  unit
has no problem  reading the compact flash, if I used the adapter it  gives
the card not recognized message.



Oh an in case I neglected to update you, I did finally get my serial number
approved and am now running  keysoft  7.  Yippy!  Now I need to find my
infocom discs and get hitchhikers  running.

Patricia


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to