Well, I had one that lasted two years, but then I had another one that 
lasted only a few months.  And, I've heard similar varying types of info 
from others.  So, who knows what a specific card will do, no matter what the 
brand.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "harold leigland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2006 4:15 PM
Subject: [Braillenote] my troublesome wi fi card.


hello list members, two weeks ago I began to have trouble with my
internet connecting through my wi fi card; I received a new card
from humanware last Monday, it worked about 2 or 3 hrs.  since
then no luck.  do these cards go south easily? it does not work
in any other machine we tried it in.  do I need to reload a
driver? I am using my wifes sandisk card to send this message.
thanks hal.

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote




___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to