Hi Everyone,

I've done a normal reset with no keys held down a dots 1-2-3 reset, a 4-5-6 reset and a service reset with record held down. The braille cell still does not come up. I suppose this means I send it back to Humanware again unless someone knows another trick I can try.

This infuriates me since I just got it back from Humanware about two weeks ago. I can't blame Humanware, but I'm teaching school and attending graduate courses of my own. And frankly I need my braillenote. And, the thing is expensive to send back.

Gail Bryant
Columbia Braille Teaching Services L.L.C.
1212 London Drive
Columbia, MO 65203-2012
Phone: 573 817-5993
Cell: 573 268-4962

Provides quality braille and software instructional services to blind children/adults
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to