Hi Rhonda . Thanks for this reply.
I think I couldn't make myself clear enough. I want to restrict the size of
the braille display on the BN unit and make it less than 32 cells. is that
possible, if so yes?
Secondly, Can I give commands on a BN qt keyboard as I would do in case of
bt keyboard?
The suggestion you gave will work for typing Braille documents.
Regards and thanks again.
TaraPrakash
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rhonda Clark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "BrailleNote List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 7:53 PM
Subject: [Braillenote] Changing QWERTY Keyboard to Braille Keyboard
Hi, Tara:
You could change your keyboard to a 30 cell, but I don't know of a way to
make it be a 18. In regards to your second question about using your
QWERTY keyboard as a Braille keyboard:
1. From the Main Menu, press W to get into KeyWord.
2. Press C to create a document.
3. Press Ctrl with X to select Braille document type. (You can go all
the way to "Braille document, Keyword type", which would mean you can
write your file name in Grade Two, or you could use a .brf. Your file
name would be in Computer Braille, but the inside part of the document
would be using the home row as the Braille keyboard.)
4. Press control G followed by number 2 for grade two Braille.
___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.11/497 - Release Date:
10/25/2006
___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote