Crap!
I've noticed a few of the issues noticed in the docs, I don't want to have
to burn an upgrade just to get the stupid maintenance file sent to me on a
proper sd card.
Gurh.
Shane
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brandon
armstrong
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 5:17 PM
To: Braillenote List
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] SDCard and the new upgrade

I don't think you can do that shane.
I asked this very same question about USB thumb drives, and the answer was
no you can't.
Brandon
----- Original Message -----
From: "Shane Davidson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Braille Note Discussion List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 4:12 PM
Subject: [Braillenote] SDCard and the new upgrade


> Hello,
> When I purchased my BNMPower, it came with 2 2GB sd cards, the upgrade 
> instructions state to have a 64MB card, and a card no bigger then 
> 512MB in size.
> Um, one problem, I don't have either size card, can i still use my 2GB 
> card to perform the upgrade, then reformat it for regular use again?
> Thanks.
> shane
> ___
> To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit 
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
> 


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote





___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to