Hi ronda and all,
  Thank you.  And, of course, you're right as usual.  That's how I had finally 
solved that problem.  However, I don't know where the attachment that I 
detached went.  Also, if I had the attachment I can't figure out how to email 
it.  I know it sounds dumb but that's the situation.  I even used the 1-2-3 
reset to try and resolve the problem of why I'm unable to move or copy an email 
file from one email folder to another.
  Eugenio

> ----- Original Message -----
>From: Rhonda Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: Braillenote List <[email protected]
>Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 16:53:06 -0600
>Subject: re: [Braillenote] problems, problems

>Hello, Eugene:

>If your attachment is really long, you are going to get the
>message, "error encoding message." About the only way to do it is
>to split the attachment, or send it.  Generally, once you get
>that error, you need to reset so that it clears it up.  If you
>cleared the attachment, and just sent the body, it wouldn't be in
>the outbox any more.

>> ----- Original Message -----
>>From: Eugene Manfrini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>To: [email protected]
>>Date sent: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 17:19:05 -0500
>>Subject: [Braillenote] problems, problems

>>Hi everyone,
>>  What a day! I have been at this BrailleNote 6.11 most of the
>day and some last night with these problems that I've finally
>admit that I can't solve and I'm looking you all, to see if you
>can help me out.  I haven't been able to send any email since I
>sent one last night with a welcome message in the body with also
>an attachment.  The message I kept getting was "error encoding
>email! could not read from file" whatever that means.  I tried
>sending it severl times and got the same results.  This morning I
>dictated a message to the BrailleNote list asking for any
>assistance from you but in the meantime I finally got the idea to
>try sending the rogue email without its attachment; I'm not
>certain why but it worked.  Can someone tell me why an attachment
>would trigger an error message.  Then, I wanted to send the
>attachment separately as an email and my brain, addled by age,
>couldn't figure out how to do it.  Then, I wanted to make a copy
>of this important email so that if in tryin!
>>g to ach
>>ieve my goals I might lose it somehow.  Now remember, the email
>in question is still in the outbox and when I tried to move or
>copy it to another email folder using the "email action menu", I
>couldn't find it anywhere.  In other words I couldn't move or
>make a copy of an email.  That has never happened to me.  I even
>tried to make a copy from the "all" folder and that failed also.
>I sure hope that I don't have to send my BrailleNote to
>Humanware.  I'd appreciate help or comments you can supply.
>>  Eugenio

>>___
>>To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
>>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
>>http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


>___
>To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
>http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to