Alex,
I've tried your suggestion multiple times with the same results (if anyone is interested, try this out, but please do it at your own risk): Even though you have KeySoft 7.2.47, when you upgrade it with the same bin file, it will indeed reburn the image onto the KeySoft System Disk. Same goes to this scenario: if you wish to revert back to KeySoft 7.01.26, you can, but you'll lose new features that were introduced with 7.2. Do not try this scenario.
HTH,
Joseph
Skype: joslee22590

----- Original Message -----
From: Alex Parks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Braillenote List
<[email protected]
Date sent: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 23:18:52 -0400
Subject: re: [Braillenote] Reflashing BN

I know, I do not plan on trying it. I guess
I am still confused,
though: why not just go through the normal
upgrade process, but
with the same .bin file? That is, use the
bin for KS7.2B47 if
you are having problems. Upgrade like
normal, even if you already
use that version, and will your BN not reburn
the image? Is that
not the same as reflashing?

Have a great day,
Alex

----- Original Message -----
From: Karyn Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Braillenote List
<[email protected]
Date sent: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 22:08:22 -0600
Subject: [Braillenote] Reflashing BN

Alex and others, if you do this count on
voiding your warranty.
Not a good idea unless ou enjoy voiding
warranties

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank
message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your
preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/br
aillenote



___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank
message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your
preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/br
aillenote


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to