Oh my gosh, I need this too! sorry for the pointlessness of this post, but i'm really excited. KD
On 1/22/07, Malaina VanderWal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When is it going to be released I want it really bad. I need something like this for school. Malaina ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "BrailleNote List" <[email protected]> Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 9:11 PM Subject: [Braillenote] Nemeth Tutorial for BrailleNote > Dear list, > Another victory: HumanWare is presenting Nemeth Tutorial for BrailleNote > family of products! This is what we have asked for the last few years now, > and it is here at last! > This information has just been released as part of the anual HumanWare's > ATIA announcements. I think many of us will love to have this valuable > tool! > Regards, > Joseph > > ___ > To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit > http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote > > > > -- > No virus found in this incoming message. > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.17.4/644 - Release Date: 1/22/2007 > 7:30 AM > > ___ To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___ To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
