Joseph and Rhonda,
Thanks a million. The problem was that it wasn't saved correctly as a
Word document. So when I went and saved it again, making sure that
everything was correct, it reads perfectly. I think it was saved in
RTF. Thanks, my friends.
Sharonda
Phoenix, AZ

On 1/29/07, Joseph Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sharonda,
This occasionally happens.  I recommend with
you save it as a Microsoft Word 2000 file and
then try back translating it.
HTH,
Joseph

> ----- Original Message -----
>From: "Sharonda Greenlaw"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: [email protected]
>Date sent: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:49:48 -0700
>Subject: [Braillenote] File Translation

>Hi all,
>I need some assistance.  I translated a
braillenote file into a word
>document.  All went well.  When I tried to
back translate it to the
>BrailleNote, it says that it's in braille,
but nothing is on the
>braille display.  What can I do about this.

>All help is appreciated.
>sharonda, Using a BNBT MPower
>Phoenix, Arizona
>--
>Come, read and take a journey with me at
>www.WorldOfShariG.blogspot.com

>___
>To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank
message to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To view the list archives or change your
preferences, visit
>http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/br
aillenote


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote




--
Come, read and take a journey with me at
www.WorldOfShariG.blogspot.com

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to