Hey All,
Where can I purchase an sd card and how much should I expect to pay for one? I know it'll depend on hon the size I want but, ifyou can give me a ball park figure.
Thanks,
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lingard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "BrailleNote List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 11:40 PM
Subject: RE: [Braillenote] Upgrading Keysoft from removable storage


Ottawa Canada

Hi:

An SD card is smaller and thinner than a CF card.  An SD card
fits into a CF card carrying case with an insert to keep it from
rattling around.

Hope this helps.

Brian

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.441 / Virus Database: 268.18.3/697 - Release Date:
22/02/2007 11:55 AM




___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote





___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to