Hi all:

I was looking at the mini gold-plated mic from Giant Squid and have a question. It says to point the mic in the direction of the audio, but how can I do that in, say, a class and still type? If I aim the mic at the teacher, the BN is sideways. Am I wrong in assuming that the mic is at the end of the plug and not on the side? Also, how big is the mik--that is, how far does it stick out of the socket in the BN and how wide is it?

Have a great day,
Alex

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to