Carol,
Thanks for this great tidbit. I tend to always miss the chat sessions
a>d was wondering how to get to the archives. Thanks again.
Sharonda

On 7/31/07, Carol Pearson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> If you have the GPS software for the BN or are interested in GPS, this may
> be of particular relevance to you.
>
> I thought I'd mention that I was able to take part in one of the chat
> sessions hosted by SenderoGroup on Sunday (for those of you in the States
> though early Monday morning for those of us in the UK) and enjoyed it and
> found it very useful.
>
> Due to the time differences around the world, this of course is quite
> late/early for those of us in the UK and will be difficult also for others.
>
> If there are some out there who would like a chat at another time, I know
> SenderoGroup staff are keen to try to help, so please say, perhaps by
> contacting them, if you could make another time/day.  Even if this is not on
> a regular basis, I think with the introduction of Version 4 of their
> software, there may well be people out there who would like to do this.
>
> I certainly won't be able to get to the chats at the present time on a
> regular basis but am keen to learn.
>
> They also archive the chats now and I have found this a very useful source
> of information.
>
> Go to
>
> www.senderogroup.com
>
> and click on the Online GPS chat link.
>
> Further down that page is a link which takes you to the archived chats.
>
> --
> Carol
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
> ___
> Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
> If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
> copy to the list as well.
>
> To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
>
>


-- 
Come, read and take a journey with me at
www.WorldOfShariG.blogspot.com

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to