I hope Humanware will fix the bug that adds an extra character to some E-mail addresses when using reply. I just got bit for the second time this morning by that one. In the first message it added the letter "e" to the end of an address that changed it from .com to .come and the second time it seemed to add a question mark to a reply address. I'm using KeySoft 7.2. If anyone using 7.5 could check to see if it still has this problem, I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Richard Ehrler


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to