Hi, when I performed the upgrade I ran the product key from the "Install 
KeySoft Extension" application with no problems. In fact, I couldn't find 
"Application Programme", so had to use the former instead. I was upgrading 
from KeySoft 7.2 build 47 to 7.5 build 20 on a BrailleNote mPower BT if that 
helps.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Joseph Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Karina Gregory'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 12:01 AM
Subject: RE: [Braillenote] Upgrading issue


Hi there,
Did you place the file in the forrect folder? I personally recommend that
you use "Application Program" option instead of  "Install KeySoft
Fextension" item to install the product key.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Karina Gregory
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 1:55 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Braillenote] Upgrading issue

Hi all,
I'm in the process of upgrading my PK from 7.2 to 7.5.  I have printed off
the instructions and am working my way through them.  I have downloaded all
of the files, the product key and the two others from the Braillenote PK
section on the website.  I have transferred them to my compact flash card
and the PK is still connected to my computer via USB.
When I go into the utilities menu and select the Install Keysoft Extension
option and then the drive and file, it states that the file does not exist
when it does and I can find it on my PC within the compact flash drive under
mobile device.

Please can you advise me as to where I am going wrong and how it can be
rectified?

Karina
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a copy to the list as
well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to