Hi, Everyone, and Humanware Staff!
I've taken notice of the clock stopping while reading a book through the KeyBook.

I tend to keep track of time while at work when reading. I have a QT model running KS7.5.20. I use the Function T command to check the time. When I'm taking a few calls after checking the time with the time still on the display, I look at the time again, and the time hasn't changed after about a minute, or more, of receiving calls. It happens off, and on, but enough to be noticed by me.

The only way I can solve the problem is to get out of the KeyBook, return to Main Menu, and return back to the book that I am reading in KeyBook. I have tried several times to get the clock going again while in the Book Reader, but it wouldn't go. So, I learned to get out, and then, start the book back up again.

This is not crucial, but I thought the Humanware Staff might want to check into this.

Thanks for listening!



Diane Garrett/Leader Cece
Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home Phone: (918) 664-5731


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to