Ok, there's still a problem. After I unzipped the mp3 file from that
folder and tried to play it with media player, I am told an unknown
error has occurred. I'll try it with the bookreader and let you all
know what happens. Maybe the problem is me. That is highly probable.
Sharonda

On 1/26/08, Sharonda Greenlaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Immensely! Cuz I was truly struggling. Thanks you all.
> Sharonda
>
> On 1/26/08, Chris Hallsworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi, not directly. You first have to rename the file by changing the
> > extension from zip to bks. Hope that helps.
> >
> > At 21:54 26/01/2008, Sharonda Greenlaw wrote:
> > >Hhi all,
> > >I have somh media files that are in a zip folder. I think I'm having a
> > >brain freeze, cuz I thought the mPower could unzip them. Is this true?
> > >Thanks for the help.
> > >Sharonda
> > >
> > >--
> > >Come, read and take a journey with me at
> > >www.WorldOfShariG.blogspot.com
> > >
> > >___
> > >Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
> > >If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
> > >copy to the list as well.
> > >
> > >To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> > >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> > >http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
> >
> > Chris Hallsworth
> > Skype chrishallsworth7266
> > MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> Come, read and take a journey with me at
> www.WorldOfShariG.blogspot.com
>


-- 
Come, read and take a journey with me at
www.WorldOfShariG.blogspot.com

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to